Build a poll metric
Polls are metrics in Jama Analyze that display results over time to a simple survey. To build a poll metric:
- Select New metric > Create a team poll.
- Enter a name and description which will appear on the poll metric's detail page.
- Polls allow users to respond to a question on a scale of 1 to 10. Enter the question you want to ask and assign a value to the labels on the scale. Your changes will display in the preview.
- Select the users you want to respond to the poll from the drop-down menu. Enter the email addresses of anyone who is not yet a Jama Analyze user. They will receive an email inviting them to respond and to join your Analyze account.
- Select how you want the metric to display the data, and enter the values for how often you want to remind participants to respond to the poll.
- Select Unlisted if you want to hide this metric from others.
- Select Submit to create the metric.