Build combined metrics
You can see data collected from a single integrated data source in a simple metric. You can use simple metrics to build combined metrics in Jama Analyze.
When a data source is added, anyone with permission can use that metric to build other metrics, or add it to a dashboard, as long as that metric is public.
To build a combined metric:
- Select New metric > Create a recipe.
- Fill out the form with a name and description for your new combined metric.
- Under Ingredient Details, start typing the name of the metric you want to include. You will see a list of all existing public metrics. Select the metric you want.
- Choose your display options.
- Set your metric's visibility.
- Select Submit.
Different metrics may be set to update at different times. If the metrics you used to make a combined metric have different update schedules, the most recent values will be used to calculate the formula.