Important: Jama Analyze supports Jira and Jira Service Desk cloud and self-hosted accounts. If you are self-hosting Jira, contact Jama Software support to set up the integration.
To add Jira as a data source:
- Open the Jira integration page.
- Enter your Jira subdomain.
If you are using a hosted instance of Jira, enter your username and your API token.
If you are using an on-premises instance of Jira, enter your username and password.
- Select the green Add Jira button.
- In the window that opens, select the projects you want to include in your import, then select Submit.
- When the import finishes, Analyze will send you an email notification.
- Future imports run nightly around 1:00am, local to your Jama Analyze account time zone.
Tip: To edit your Jira project settings, open the Jira integration page and select Configure from the tool bar in the top right.
- Now that Jira is integrated with Analyze, you can build metrics with Jira data.
Note: If your team currently uses single sign on with Google or another SSO service, you will need to have an administrator in your Jira account create a new user with access to the desired projects outside of the SSO in order to access Jama Analyze.